etsy

etsy

Monday, January 10, 2011

January is galloping along

Well I did not think I'd be gone this long from the blog.  I was thinking that good riddance to 2010, we had so many bumps on the road, that I was happy to have a new year stretching ahead of me.  Well we've already had several doctor appointments, some unexpected, but every one is now fine.  Also had a family funeral for my great aunt.  Truly one of the most caring and loving women I knew.  She and my uncle were married 70 years at the time of her death.  I can't imagine losing someone you've been married to for over 70 years.  I still believe 2011 will be a great year.  It just started out a bit rougher than I hoped.

I did accomplish a big goal of mine.  I'm now on Etsy, you can find me at Knitting My Way Home on Etsy.  I've got some of my handspun listed.  It is a new exciting adventure for me.  Who knows how it will end up.  But it is fun to dream.  Come and visit me, let me know what you think!

Here is to a smoother 2011.

No comments: