etsy

etsy

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hellooooo!!!! Spring?

Are you out there?  Really?  This is what we woke up to this morning...and it is spring time?  Well yes, I guess in Minnesota.  Now there is good news here, it is going to be 60 on Sunday for Easter, which means we can have an Easter egg hunt outside...that doesn't always happen up here in these northern woods...

I'm spinning like mad to get everything ready for Yarnover, I'm having fun, but I am getting ready to just GO!  A week from Saturday you can find these lovelies at my booth.  The first one is a favorite, I'm calling it Apple of My Eye.  Poufy squishy Polwarth...just great.


I'm not sure what I'm calling this one yet.  More muted than I thought it would be, but still so pretty and soft.


And finally, this pink, it is not quite this bright, but it is one of the prettiest pinks I've got.  I think it would make a beautiful hat and mitten set, maybe using it in fair isle with a cream and or brown...wouldn't that be a nice combo?

No comments: