etsy

etsy

Thursday, August 23, 2012

A happy moment

For the first time ever, I entered something into the MN State Fair.  I entered the baby blanket I made for my nephew and his wife's first baby.  Their baby will be born in November and hopefully they will wrap him or her up in this blanket.  And guess what, the fair opened today and I couldn't wait.  I went on line and looked up the results and found out the blanket came in second in its category!  GRIN....I'm so happy.  I spun the yarn myself and knit it up.  And it WON something. 

Hopefully I'll get to the fair and get a picture of it in the case...and will replace this picture, but until then?  I'm THRILLED!

And I've been to the fair and added the ribbon picture.   Still thrilled!

1 comment:

Kathryn Ray said...

Yay!! Congratulations!