etsy

etsy

Monday, November 18, 2013

A Big Leap of Faith

I was notified late on Friday that I've been selected to be a vendor at the DFW Fiber Fest being held at the Irving Convention Center, March 28, 29, and 30, 2014.  Yup, that is right a three day show.  This is a huge step for me.  A somewhat scary step but a wonderful leap to my future.  And the added benefit?  WE ARE COMING BACK TO TEXAS!  smile...we haven't been "home" for two years so we are all overdue for our Texas fix.

I'm working out my spinning schedule in my head, I have seventeen weeks to spin.  When I'm not at work?  I'll be spinning.  When I'm not at one of the girls' events?  I'll be spinning.  When I'm not spinning?  I'll be knitting just a couple more samples.

I'm so happy to be given this opportunity.  I've worked really hard the last six months to build more time in my life for me.  This is me taking a leap into the unknown.  If anyone is near to Dallas/Fort Worth the end of March?  Come see me and help me celebrate!

I'm also going to commit to writing more, which frankly shouldn't be hard!  I'll try my best.  Stay tuned to pictures of the glorious yarns I'll be churning out to bring to Texas.

No comments: