etsy

etsy

Friday, August 27, 2010

What a weird week

I'm writing this with very little sleep.  Not a good combination, but such is life.  Emily was so sick this week, started with a toothache on Sunday, Tuesday morning had her in the dentist, they pulled a tooth.  Thursday morning I had her in the emergency room because of the pain and swelling which resulted from an infection.  She was in such pain it was awful.  But one day of antibiotics and she is back to her regular self.  I'm a wreck!  But I'm at work.  Another not good combination, but one that is necessary with the time I had to take this week.

I did complete some spinning.  Late nights and all, plus Emily likes to fall asleep watching me spin.  So here is 40 below.  I should have taken a picture of the roving...so I'm shamelessly borrowing the picture from Caryn Lantz's Etsy site, Fuzzy Noodle Knits.  It still amazes me the change from the roving to the finished yarn, the blue really took over the color and the white was muted.  But the result is sparkly and pretty and soft.  Not bad.

I also finished this - I'm calling it Spring Time Garden.  This is one squooshy yarn.  Very nice and I'm very happy with it.

I'm participating in a craft fair this October in Maple Grove.  I'll sell my yarn and few handknits as well.  So I need to keep my head down and spin...and what choices I have... stay tuned.

No comments: