etsy

etsy

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Emily did great and got through her surgery fine. She has had very little pain which is wonderful...she even agreed to model a hat I finished a while ago...



I was really proud of her. I knit on her sister's socks while I sat in the waiting room. But I wasn't able to concentrate very easily....but all is well now.



Anna is modeling another hat I made, I got the pattern from smariek's blog at http://www.smariek.blogspot.com/. She has many lovely patterns and great ideas....




The yarn for Anna's hat was a stash busting effort, I used some old Caron So Soft and paired it with a no name lace weight fuzzy yarn...the result was incredibly soft and with a slight fuzzy halo. It will be well used this winter.
I'm going to try and get several of my finished items posted and then track my current WIP's. How long can it still be classified as a WIP and not an UFO? hmmmmmm

No comments: