etsy

etsy

Friday, April 27, 2012

Still here

Tomorrow is Yarnover.  In the last 5 weeks, I spun 22 skeins.  TWENTY TWO.  They are beautiful.  They are pinks and greens and blues and lavenders.  They are variegated, they are solids, they are wool, they are silk.  They are chunky, they are fine.  And I'm tired!  But come tomorrow, my table will be overflowing with beautiful, handspun yarn.  I have 76 skeins of yarn.  28 braids of Fat Cat Knits fiber.  And a sale basket filled with more handspun.  There is something for everyone.  I can't wait.  Please let me know if you stop at my table that you read my blog...there may be a wee giftie involved for readers.

Tonight I will load up the van with yarn and fiber, baskets and boxes, and last but not least, my Julia wheel...next up?  I'm spinning some superwash yarn to knit a baby blanket for my niece who will be having her first baby this summer.  Even a Florida baby needs a small blanket?

No comments: