etsy

etsy

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

6 skeins down, how many to go?

I have 24 days to go until Yarnover.  I finished 6 skeins last week.  Just look at these....


This is Cool Madras...a soft plushy Merino yarn.  Blues and greens mixed with grays and creams.  Very Pretty...

Then there is this, meet Daisy Cakes.  This is Merino and Bamboo.  The shine is from the bamboo...I think this would be so pretty as a baby sweater. 

Finally there is Pomegranate   This is a very me color, I love the darker colors.  It is red with purples.  Can't beat that.

And finally I'm spinning some pink that is called Carnations, which fits but I also keep coming back to Cotton Candy...this is also merino and bamboo, so matching it up with DaisyCakes would be perfect.  Hopefully someone else will agree with that too.

So while the time is going to fly before Yarnover, I'm doing my level best to have a good selection for people.  If you are in the area and have the opportunity, don't let Yarnover slip thorugh your fingers.  It is a great event and fun to wander through the market place.  If for no other reason than you are surrounded not only by yarn but are around people who love the same things you do!

No comments: