etsy

etsy

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Long time no write

Over a week and no posting. Life had several curve balls this last week, but everything has been resolved. Lots of changes but things seem to be ok for now. I made progress on the lipstick sock, cruising towards the toes...did I say cruising? well it must be on my mind. My mom and my girls and I planned to go on a cruise in July after my nieces wedding. But we decided not to do that. While it is disappointing, it is life. Instead I will spend my cruise money on repairs to my old but reliable van. And one splurge for me. I'm doing it. I'm getting myself a spinning wheel. So in the next couple of weeks I hope to be able to post that I went and bought myself a wheel. A good friend of mine said it best when I explained we would not be able to go on the planned cruise. "You will get many hours of enjoyment for years out of the spinning wheel versus the fleeting (but wonderful) time spent on the cruise." The girls and I will go on a cruise someday but just not now. That works for me

No comments: