etsy

etsy

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ninja Wins

Well if you've read anything of mine from the last 6 months, you know I pitched a fierce battle with a pair of socks I named the Ninjas.  I fought so many things on the way to completing a pair of socks, if you added up the actual stitches I worked, I'd most likely have TWO pairs of socks.  But in the end I declared myself victorious.  Laughing in the face of those ninja socks.  Proudly, err loudly proclaiming that I overcame ALL obstacles and wrestled those socks into submission.  I finished the socks shortly before Christmas.  It is now 2 and a half months after Christmas.

I present you with the Ninja socks.


I'm not repairing them.  I'm bowing to the Ninja gods in defeet (ooooh bad pun, bad spelling).  I'm tossing the cursed socks in the trash.

May they rest in peace.

No comments: