etsy

etsy

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

Surprisingly enough we did not have to wait in line to vote. We were in and out in less than 15 minutes. I'm glad the election period is over, no matter what, I'm tired of the political ads and how many of the races have devolved into nastiness. I'm ready to move forward. Either way it is a historic election.

After talking with our doctor, I'm having my youngest scanned re Melamine issues. Emily came home from China a little over 4 years ago. However, notices are popping up in the adoption community that several kids in that age range have shown up with some issues attributed to Melamine. So one more test for my child. At least it is an easy one. Not expecting any problems, but want to be sure it is noted in her chart at least.

My knitting has slowed to a crawl it seems. And I need it to move along...holiday knitting is fast approaching! I may need to revise my list, but I still mathematically believe I can do it. Stay tuned....I've been up before at midnight sewing the last stitches or quilting the last section of various gifts in the past, so I'm thinking knitting will be no different. smile....

No comments: