etsy

etsy

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Time warp

How do all the other knitters in the world knit so prolifically? I'm in some sort of knitting vortex where I knit but never get anywhere. I have so many things I want to do, so many lovely yarns in my stash I want to use, and yet I'm stuck knitting the same thing and getting NO WHERE.

I'm still plodding along on my second Tonks sock. I'm past the gussets which should mean I would be flying. ya, not so much. I would normally think I would be done in the next couple days. As long as I've taken to get to this point, I do not think that will happen!

Now I have started spinning again on my drop spindle. So maybe the spinning time is truly stepping on my knitting time. So what am I to do? I simply don't have enough time. I work, I take care of my girls and my mom. I sleep. (not nearly enough lately) and I try to knit and spin and read in my "off" time. sigh....and I wonder why I'm not getting anywhere.

So I wish I had Hermione's time pendant where I could simply spin it, go back and hour or two or three and knit instead of working.

No comments: